The Privacy Data and Protection Act 2014 (Vic) and the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) regulate the way in which MVB Inc handles personal and health information.
Your privacy is important to MVB Inc and the club is committed to protecting your personal information.
This policy provides information about how MVB Inc may collect, hold and use
your personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information to properly and efficiently carry out our functions, to
provide you requested services and to facilitate your membership with the club.
The personal information collected and held about you will vary depending on the
circumstances of collection and may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, address, telephone/contact numbers and email address
- Your entitlement to a membership discount
- Information about your emergency contact person(s) in case of an emergency.
- Information about your dealings with MVB Inc and use of our membership system.
- Details of programs/activities/walks you have participated in.
- Background checks including police checks and working with children checks if you apply for employment or volunteer in our activities or programs.
- Other information provided voluntarily by you, for example in response to surveys or competitions.
If you do not provide us with some or all the information that we request this may affect our ability to communicate with you or provide the requested services.
July 21 2020: Ratified as Official Club Policy