Meeting in Port Arthur on the start day of the walk
Some of us boocked a room at the Port Arthure Motel on the 9th and on the 13th of October.
We have booked to go on the 11.30 am Boat and at the other end the pick up is 4pm.
To make a booking klick on the link below, you need to mention you are joining the group of Barbara Williams
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Some bushwalking experience recommended. Track may have short steep hill sections, a rough surface and many steps.
- Current Medical Information Form - LOGIN FIRST and then it can be FOUND ON THE WEBSITE HERE
- Water - up to 2 litres recommended for a full day walk
- Gloves and hat
- Sufficient food bearing in mind the distance and duration of the event
- Suitable clothing and footwear - note denim pants are uncomfortable
- Wet weather waterproofs, jacket and pants
- Walking poles
- Basic first aid kit including your specific medication eg asthma applicator
- Torch or headlamp for contingencies