People can drive themselves or car pool to Honeysuckle campground in Namadgi NP south of Canberra. Campsites will need to be booked with up to 6 people on one campsite. Drinking water needs to be taken.
We will do a series of day walks -
Walk 1: 10km circuit visiting Brayshaws, Westermans and Waterhole Huts
Walk 2: 10km return to Brandy Flat hut
Day 3 short walks - Booromba Rocks 2.5km, Rendezvous Creek 3.5k, Gibraltar Falls 400m
Please click the Join button to register your interest in this event. Note this is a grade 3 day walks event -
- Current Medical Information Form - LOGIN FIRST and then it can be FOUND ON THE WEBSITE HERE
- Water - up to 2 litres recommended for a full day walk
- Gloves and hat
- Sufficient food bearing in mind the distance and duration of the event
- Suitable clothing and footwear - note denim pants are uncomfortable
- Wet weather waterproofs, jacket and pants
- Walking poles
- Basic first aid kit including your specific medication eg asthma applicator
- Torch or headlamp for contingencies
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Some bushwalking experience recommended. Track may have short steep hill sections, a rough surface and many steps.