Please abide by any NSW or Vic COVID-19 health requirements.
Meet at the Kinross Woolshed at 8.30am. It will be a round trip and NO car shuffling required.
About an 8km walk; firstly along a bike/walking path and then the grassy roadside of Table Top Rd for 4km. We then return via the 4km Hume & Hovell Track through the TSR. There maybe some long grass alongside the track so long pants and/or gaiters would be advised.
Toilets available at the Kinross Woolshed and Thurgoona Plaza.
Coffee and cake at Thurgoona Plaza.
Next week will be a modified version of part 5 of the Hume & Hovell (Albury region). We will drive part 4 as it is all along roadsides and no guarantee the grass will be mown.
Any late cancellations please call me on 0456 100 183.
No bushwalking experience required. The track has a hardened or compacted surface that may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps.
Suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Some bushwalking experience recommended. Track may have short steep hill sections, a rough surface and many steps.
- Current Medical Information Form FOUND ON THE WEBSITE HERE
- Water - up to 2 litres recommended for a full day walk
- Gloves and hat
- Sufficient food bearing in mind the distance and duration of the event
- Suitable clothing and footwear - note denim pants are uncomfortable
- Wet weather waterproofs, jacket and pants
- Walking poles
- Basic first aid kit including your specific medication eg asthma applicator
- Torch or headlamp for contingencies
Event Gradings - More Info
What To Bring