Meet at Hovell Tree park near the toilets at 8am. This is an easy walk on paved track from Hovell Tree Park, through Norieul Park, Oddies Creek Park, crossing the Murray River and follow it around looping back past The Lincoln, La Maison. Lot of bench seats to test out and checkout the scenery.
This walk is suitable to bring your dog, though, the track is used by a lot of other users walking and biking
We'll have our "coffee and cake" afterward, so no need to bring thermos. Just plenty of water, hat, sunscreen and maybe mozzie repellant
No bushwalking experience required. The track has a hardened or compacted surface that may have a gentle hill section or sections and occasional steps.
What To Bring
This article contains descriptions of equipment to bring on various activities
- Current Medical Information Form - LOGIN FIRST and then it can be FOUND ON THE WEBSITE HERE
- Water - up to 2 litres recommended for a full day walk
- Gloves and hat
- Sufficient food bearing in mind the distance and duration of the event
- Suitable clothing and footwear - note denim pants are uncomfortable
- Wet weather waterproofs, jacket and pants