AFTER WORK EVENING PADDLE is back ON THURSDAY NIGHT
Join us for the Grade 2 Canoeing event.
Meet at the Cumberoona Wharf at Noreuil Park at 5.15pm.
Cost $20 for canoe, paddle, pfd hire and transport..
We recommend bringing a change of clothes for when we finish. Also footwear for use while canoeing ( bare feet are not recommended)
Please register well before 9pm on the Wednesday preceding the event - If you have not paddled with us before please contact the leader BY PHONE for more information.
There will be a social BBQ after the paddle. This means that anyone who wishes to join us after the paddle, please provide your own food for the BBQ and a salad or something to share. You will also need to bring your own plate, cutlery and a drink.
Canoeing in mild currents with or without snags.
WHAT TO BRING
- Current Medical Information Form Login first and then it can be FOUND ON THE WEBSITE HERE
- Water - up to 2 litres recommended or come prepared to boil or treat river water
- Gloves and hat
- Sufficient food bearing in mind the distance and duration of the event
- Suitable clothing and footwear - bare feet not recommended
- Basic first aid kit including your specific medication eg asthma applicatorTorch or headlamp for contingencies